SUMMER SKELETONS V2 - A SKINSET

(this was x-posted from tumblr)
This download is Retired.
Because it sucks to lose access to old content, I am leaving these files available for download, but I will no longer be updating them. If you choose to download them anyway, I make no guarantees that they'll work in your game.
Hi everybody, I am here today to bring you V2 of my Summer Skeletons skin! It isn’t all that different, but here’s a list of what changed:CREDITS
x Extra jawline definition
x Less cheek shadowing
x Alpha now allows for cleft chins and similar details to show through
x Fixed a minor alpha issue around the eyes
It is also now available as a default. Yay!
DEFAULT
+ Comes in face shine or matte varieties, pick only one
+ This will add nipples to your female sims
+ Adds Lumia’s Smooth Butts for toddler-elder, and sims4nexus' detailed hands, bodies are otherwise EA
+ Removes the mouth crease adults get
+ Elders are mostly EA, and the face shine version is less shiny than other ages
This is will conflict with any other default which affects the body textures. You can still use other replacements which only affect the face (ie. replacement lips, noses, etc), just be aware that they will layer underneath this.
SKIN DETAIL
+ Comes in face shine or matte varieties
+ Adds nipples and smoothed butts for females, and just smoothed butts for males
+ Face only version for all ages/genders also available
This is now available in all skin detail categories and has custom thumbnails.
BONUS: NOSEMASKS
+ Five different nose shapes to choose from
+ Only affects nose tip, nostrils are not changed
+ Sk-Sims one has two intensities
I’m always for extra customization, so I made some nosemasks. They are enabled for all ages and genders, are available in all skin detail categories + blush and face paint, and as always, they also have custom thumbnails.
DOWNLOAD (onedrive) | ALTERNATE (mediafire)
Lumialoversims (female nipple texture, butts, defaulting method), CatherineEatsCabbage (jawline, pieces of cheeks), Brntwaffles, SK-Sims, Madmono, **sims4nexus (detailed hands)

0 comments