IN OUR TALONS - CATCHLIGHT OVERLAYS

(view on tumblr)
I was obsessing over seeing these in a few TS2 pics lately and I finally tracked them down! So these are DigitalAngels' catchlight overlays, converted for TS4.CREDITS
preview eyes without the overlays: left, right
x all ages/genders
x categorized under the six extra earrings categories, so they shouldn't conflict with much else and you can layer them all together yay!
x there's also one in the left leg tattoo category in case all yer earrings are filled up (this one is TU-EU only)
If you're having trouble finding these in CAS: You have to go to the main head accessories tab and make sure that there are NO tag filters selected. Then they'll show up.
DOWNLOAD (onedrive) | ALTERNATE (mediafire)
DigitalAngels

8 comments
this is super cute, great job on this one. will sure be one of my favourites!
ReplyDeleteThis looks so cute, but its no showing up in my game!
ReplyDeleteme to!! i cant find them anywhere in my game
DeleteI was having this issue until one day I was adding tattoos to one of my sims and they were there. So I would suggest checking the tattoo section because that's where I found them!
Deletetry removing the gender filter when in accessories that's how i found them
Deleteyeah it is
Deleteis this free ive looked everywhere for info on this
ReplyDeleteyep its free
Delete