
(view on tumblr / originally released as part of my August patreon download)
So these skintones are actually from when SOU was gonna be a bigger set, I couldn't get them looking right at the time and I scrapped them. But here they are now, all fixed up! Plus some fishy looking creature eyes that I've been thinking about making for a while.
extra preview: fullbody preview
x skintones and eyes work for all ages/genders
x eyes are available as facepaint and ring, you can have both
x skintones are available for humans and for GTW aliens (packaged separately)
x disabled for random
☆ If you want to see more downloads like this one, consider supporting me on patreon! ☆
UPDATES
9/29/2019: As you may be aware, Island Living introduced the sunburn/tan function to skintones which does not work with the original version of these skins. As I am currently on a creating hiatus I have not updated these myself, however the incredibly kind cupcakegnome updated these skins* for IL and sent the files to me so I could share them with you! So if you have Island Living you can grab those files. *GTW version has not been updated as aliens do not tan/burn (?)
6/17/2020: Enabled for spellcasters.
1/19/2021: Updated skintones to be compatible with the new skintones panel and made makeup/facepaint items makeup slider compatible
DOWNLOAD
SIMFILESHARE | ONEDRIVE
1/19/2021: Updated skintones to be compatible with the new skintones panel and made makeup/facepaint items makeup slider compatible
3 comments
Would you mind making these eyes default for aliens ? I love them but my sims always remove them as he shower or else :<
ReplyDeleteBtw I love your custom content, so much creativity.
Will you be updating these for the December 2020 skintone overhaul, to show up in the misc. skin section? These are some of my favourites! Love your work! <3
ReplyDeletethey have been updated
Delete