BACK TO BASICS - MAKEUP KIT

by - 16:39


(this was x-posted from tumblr)

I recently came to the realization that I don’t use much makeup besides lipstick on my sims anymore. And that’s not for lack of wanting to, I just never found anything that fits my style. 

So, I made this set. I edited an EA eyeshadow, converted Jessi’s under eye liners, made a small set of eyeliners, and threw in a couple lipsets, because why not.

The under eye liners are available as blush, eyeliner, eyeshadow, and full face makeup all categories, pick whichever files you’d like to keep. They look great with just about anything.

The liners come in 3 simple, everyday styles, and a couple options for each, in order to ensure the widest range of compatibility with different eyeshapes.

The lips each use a mangled version of their original alpha. One set has its original colours, and the other I mostly redid as I wanted some more variety. Both of them have an added black colour, because everyone needs an arsenal of black lipsticks.

The rest of it is the usual deal, everything has custom thumbs and should be easy to find.

*The duotones on the swatch are only for the under eye liners.

UPDATES
7/17/2016: This is now fully compatible with the June patch. It has been enabled for males, and given the “feminine” tag.
1/19/2021: Made makeup/facepaint items makeup slider compatible

DOWNLOAD
SIMFILESHARE | ONEDRIVE

CREDITS
Jessi, Tea Leaf, Pickypikachu, Bruno, Screaming Mustard

You May Also Like

0 comments