UNDER YOUR SPELL - AN EYESET

by - 21:28


(view on tumblr)

This download is Retired.

Because it sucks to lose access to old content, I am leaving these files available for download, but I will no longer be updating them. If you choose to download them anyway, I make no guarantees that they'll work in your game.

So my main goal with these was variety and covering all my bases because I always find myself wanting for something. As such this blew up into a pretty big set with a butt-ton of options. Along with your regular ordinary human eyes, I have also made a set of these without pupils. They look cool on their own, but my main intent with these was to use them with the pupil overlays I've included, to maximize versatility.

A note that the vampire defaults might not be to everyone's taste - I made them to suit my own needs and the vampires in my game have begun to skew closer to "demonic creature" than your typical vampire.

swatches: naturals | GTW | vampires

x no EA specular, if you don't know what this means see this post

x includes defaults for humans, GTW (aliens and evil clone), and vampires

x available as both facepaint and as actual eyes, except the pupil-less version which is facepaint only

x facepaint is tagged as "brown" which should help with filtering in CAS

x heterochromia version shows up in the skin details category and requires Rayleen's Vivid Eyes mesh (which supports iris resizing!!!)

x additional pupil overlay included that has a zombie cataract and a few different options, it shows up in the skin details category

x additional sclera overlay included that has my own sclera, a whiter version of my sclera (for sclera!anon, I didn't forget you <3), and a slightly less intense version of the bloodshot eye from my Miami set, it shows up in the skin details category

UPDATES
6/17/2020: Ran the defaults through cmar’s Eco Living patch batch fix.

DOWNLOADS
BASEGAME DEFAULTS, NON DEFAULTS + EXTRAS
DOWNLOAD (simfileshare) | DOWNLOAD (onedrive)

GTW DEFAULTS
DOWNLOAD (simfileshare) | DOWNLOAD (onedrive)

VAMPIRE DEFAULTS
DOWNLOAD (simfileshare) | DOWNLOAD (onedrive)

HETEROCHROMIA (MESH)
DOWNLOAD (simfileshare) | DOWNLOAD (onedrive)

CREATOR RESOURCES
PSD FOR RECOLOURING

CREDITS
medinaquirin, brntwaffles, remi, leh, teanmoon, enayla, moonskin93, zeusar, rensim, rayleen

You May Also Like

22 comments

  1. Thank You so much for this amazing set and for all your wonderful high quality creations! I love everything You upload. Have a nice day <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which file is the heterochromia eyes in? I can't seem to find them...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the fourth link from the top in the downloads section after the vampire defaults.

      Delete
    2. I can't find the correct mesh to download from the mesh link for the heterochromia eyes because that link is to a folder full of miscellaneous items.

      Delete
    3. what is the heterochromia file called? I can't find it

      Delete
  3. Hi Pyxis! Where can I find the skin/markings on the sim under the title (yellow eyes, brown/grey wild cat type skin). It looks amazing and I've been trying to find it for so long now! TIA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think these are broken for Toddlers. they don't show up when I equip them anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  5. bonsoir j'ai téléchargé tout les liens mis dans mes mods de plus il s'affichent au démarrage mais impossible de les trouver dans mon jeu

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are not working for spellcasters... Is there any chance of you updating them? These are my favourite eye set

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, I have a little problem, I can't get the heterocromy to work. Could I have some help?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey ! I have a little prbolem : it does not work with spellcasters :/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, these are lovely eyes , but the quality is very poor, is there a version with better quality? I can see all the pixels even from the image

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi ! I've a little problem with the eyes. I don't have the eyes in the sorceler creator... the sims has just brown eyes

    ReplyDelete
  11. cc faut-il tout télécharger ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi, the eyes have always worked since i downloaded them, but since the last update in june the default eyes no longer work. is there a way to fix it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seems that when I use this mod I can't change eyecolor in CAS, it just opens the eye preset menu instead

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nvm, I can change color on normal sims but spellcasters doesn't seem to work

      Delete
  15. hi ! with the new update, I can't change my infant eye color... It's so sad because this is my favorite eyes ever.... Help :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. please update all ur eyes for the infant including the skin plz

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hii, I love this set of eyes and the fact that it can have heterochromia. However, I'm having a problem with heterochromia, the eye gets broken/bugged when worn with a necklace (more specifically chokers), one of my sims always wears a choker to hide a mark on his neck, but because of this the eye skin becomes the skin of the necklace

    ReplyDelete