MISCELLANY 2 - ANOTHER GRAB BAG OF THINGS

by - 12:22


(view on tumblr)

Same as the last miscellany post, this is a collection of random stuff I've made for myself, that either do not warrant their own posts or I decided not to use in my own game. All eyes have textures available for those who may want to make defaults or recolours. :)

Also! You may notice that I am now offering eyes as facepaint and rings. This is because EA left an empty slot in the rings category and putting the eyes there means they won't conflict with any of your other slots, so it frees up your facepaint category. However, you can't get as close to your sim while you're picking the eyes because CAS snaps back to face edit mode when you zoom, so decide which one you like based on your preferences, I guess.

Jessi's Keep It All Inside Eyes 2t4
I went through a short lived phase where I thought I wanted a semi-realistic game and converting 150 of these dang eyes was the result. Includes all original KIAI recolours, plus two recolour sets by Trapping, recolours by Romantic Roulette, and some recolours of my own.

x all ages
x facepaint or rings category, you may have both

DOWNLOAD (simfileshare) | ALTERNATE (onedrive) | TEXTURES

Lilith's GoSmas Realistic Eyes 2t4
Another leftover from my semi-realistic phase. Swatch is Lilith's original, I just rehosted it.

>>swatch here<<

x all ages
x facepaint or rings category, you may have both

DOWNLOAD (simefileshare) | ALTERNATE (onedrive) | TEXTURES

Datapeach ELF Alien Eyes 2t4
When I saw these I knew that I had to have them in my game. The catchlights match my Pretty Visitors eyes, and they come in all original colours, see datapeach's post for swatch.

x all ages
x facepaint or rings category, you may have both

DOWNLOAD (simfileshare) | ALTERNATE (onedrive) | TEXTURES

Nosemasks
Even more noses, yeah! Most are mashups of nosemasks I loved from TS2 and TS3, the two Screaming Mustard ones I just desaturated and edited slightly so they could be used with any skintone.

>>swatch here<<

x all ages
x full nose shows up under skin details > right dimple
x tip only shows up under skin details > right lip mole
x full nose sort layer is set to 2400 so this layers on top of most other skin details, but will layer underneath my Summer Skeletons nosemasks and the nose tip masks from this set

DOWNLOAD (simfileshare) | ALTERNATE (onedrive)

UPDATES
1/19/2021: Made makeup/facepaint items makeup slider compatible

CREDITS
datapeach, myobi/screaming mustard, simlishsweetie, jessi, golyhawhaw, lilith, simtzu, zeusar, rensim

You May Also Like

7 comments

  1. where did you get the clayified hair for the lilth eyes ive tryed to fined it but sadly i can't also ur cc is amazing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://love4sims4.tumblr.com/post/157954134803/fresh-space-sims-antos-echo-clayified-im-on :)

      Delete
  2. why aren't the eyes avaiable in defaults??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure when or if you'll read this comment, but I've always wondered which skin or combination of skin details you use in these thumbnails since they look really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi the eye hightlights do you still have that? i see an youtuber using yours but i cant fint it

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg they are so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Do you know what hair is on the sim with the Lilith's GoSmas eyes? (Third image)

    ReplyDelete