INTERSTELLAR - A BUTT-TON OF ALIEN STUFF

by - 14:45


(view on tumblr / originally released as part of my September patreon download)

This is a collection of colourful alien face/body blushes, three sets of spots, and two kinds of scaly reptilian overlays. Also includes a cute little pair of star earrings, just ‘cause.

You can get a whole crapton of cool effects if you mix and match everything together. :)

x teen-elder
x categorized under tattoos
x earrings show up where you'd expect them


☆ If you want to see more downloads like this one, consider supporting me on patreon! ☆


DOWNLOAD (onedrive) | ALTERNATE (mediafire)
CREDITS
textures

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hey, so looking at the files between this and intergalactic, I see the color overlay and alien overlays are in this file instead of intergalactic. I've been trying desperately to get them on my mermaid with no luck. I see they're associated with leg tattoos which makes sense if they don't appear on a mermaid, however even trying to attempt reworking the files in sims studio, such as set it as a skin overlay/details/facepaint, they disappear and don't show in game. I'm not a modder and only use sim studio as a way of organization, so please make a version for mermaids. I want to make colorful sirens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is my favourite for many of my alien and supernatural Sims. I love seeing PYXIS in the CAS section!! Everything is fun to play with and I've made some really amazing Sims who can live in the same world with the townies. Your stuff is some of the best MAXIS match cc I've seen. Thank you for the amazing content.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you please make these skin details so it's usable for infants and toddlers? I really want to put the spots on my alien babies.

    ReplyDelete