(view on tumblr)
This is a default I made for myself, to suit my picky ass. It may not be for everyone, but I think it turned out quite nice so I figured I'd share with those who are interested.
I blended my favourite parts of heihu's Shiliu, Babychoux, and Xigua overlays together as a base, and I added some new noses. Now the special thing about this set is that I've actually chosen different nose textures per age/gender: females and children share the same nose, but males and toddlers each have their own, as I've noticed that a lot of the nose textures that look nice on ladies look awful on other templates.
I have also revamped the elder face textures to be a little less decrepit and a little more silver fox; I prefer to age my elders with makeup so I converted the elder face texture from one of Leh's TS2 skins and overlaid it on EA's to soften all those harsh lines.
For those of you who are familiar with my Nature Boy skin, this default uses the Nature Boy + Ramen V2 body option. I didn't do a second version of the body with EA collarbones this time, sorry. :(
extra previews: close ups / bodies (nsfw) / skin detail
Please note that these are shown with the lip defaults I have included with this download, which are a brand new blend of a couple mouseyblue skins by me. These lip defaults are in a separate package, so if you like EA's lips, or if you already have lip defaults you like (ie. Nyloa's or Stefizzi's), you can keep those and just download the body/face defaults from this set. Or you can just use the default lips without the skin. Yeah!
UPDATES
4/30/2017: Due to popular demand I have added a non-default skin detail version. Shows up in all skin detail categories + facepaint and lower back tattoo for GTW aliens. It has five swatches for each different face type, it is face only and does not include a lip texture (though elders will have the cracked lip overlay). Please check the skin detail link under "extra previews" above to see what it looks like.
1/19/2021: I've updated the default lips and skins from this set that got broken by a patch a while back so they'll work properly again. Yay!
DOWNLOADS
DEFAULT SKIN
DOWNLOAD (simfileshare) | ALTERNATE (onedrive)
DEFAULT LIPS
DOWNLOAD (simfileshare) | ALTERNATE (onedrive)
SKIN DETAIL
DOWNLOAD (simfileshare) | ALTERNATE (onedrive)
CREDITS
heihu, leh, noodlesims, zeusar, ddeathflower, brntwaffles, mouseyblue, sk-sims, lumialover, sims4nexus

25 comments
THIS SKIN IS AWESOME
ReplyDeleteWhere do I find the eyes that the male on the top right corner has? I'm dying to find them and I don't see them. Sorry if they're listed and I'm not seeing it.
ReplyDeleteThose are actually an old WIP that I never released and they don't exist anymore :{ They were a conversion+edit of Medinaquirin's Polaroid eyes though and that set has been converted to TS4 a few times, by ddeathflower and zeusar I think?
DeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletecame here say "thank you" I'm using your stuff since long time now and this is how sims should be in game on the first place ♥
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI fixed the problem I was having, that's why I deleted the comment lol
ReplyDeleteQuick question, could you make your skins WickedWhims compatible? Where the genitals are detailed or at least to the point where the genital has a skintone? Asking because I got another skin of yours (which I fell in love with, btw!) "Stuck On You" and the genital is purely black. :)
thats not wickedwhims causing the black penis its another mod called better body which is not compatible with the skin you are using.
DeleteTotally noticed that. LOL!
DeleteHowever, "Stuck on You" is still the black penis. I don't own the better anymore due to the issue it was causing this skin itself. Would highly love for Stuck on You to be compatible as it's a skin I use everytime I make families and I have recommended it to my friends (same with this skin!) a lot! :)
Hello I just wanna say this skin is amazing! I love all your CC and use it in my game! I was wondering though do you use cc for the toddlers eyebrows or is that EA's? Anyways I love all your work!
ReplyDeleteAfter this month's update the skin isn't working for me? Help
ReplyDeletemine used to work but it doesn't work anymore either. Has anyone any tips to fix this?
Deleteawesome!
ReplyDeleteCuz it needs update after the last EA patch :)). Pleaseee update this skinn pleaseee :)) its my favorite one!!!
ReplyDeletePleasee update this skin :((
ReplyDeletewill you update this skinblend?
ReplyDeleteThanks for updating this!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank u sooooo much for updating this. you saved my day <3
ReplyDeleteHi! I lovvveee this skin! its my favorite! But it covers up a handful of skin details/tattoos i have-- Is it possible for you to fix this problem? (Its alright if you can't, though)
ReplyDeleteI downloaded this default skin replacement but when I go into CAS, my Sims still look the same.. Am I doing something wrong?
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
Deletethank you for update so much!!
ReplyDeleteWill u please create a skin for the new babies??
ReplyDeleteDo you plan to udate this to add a skin for infants? This is my favorite default skin so thank you!
ReplyDeletevas a seguir con esta skin para sims x?
ReplyDelete